Thule T2 Pro Classic is a premium bike rack for demanding bike enthusiasts. Durable, award-winning design accommodates various bike styles, including e-bikes. The Thule T2 Pro XTR boasts numerous user-friendly features for easy attachment, use, removal, and storage. Streamlined details, such as the tool-free AutoAttach system and integrated wheels, guarantee a worry-free riding experience. Thule T2 Pro XTR undergoes rigorous testing at our advanced Thule Test Center. After using the specially designed test equipment to simulate the rack driving around the world twice. We then expose it to extreme heat, cold, and real-world road tests to ensure we deliver the most durable rack out there.
Thule T2 Classic 2 – 2″ Features
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Suitable for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes, and fat bikes; accommodates 20-29” wheels and up to 5” tires (excluding 27.5″ fat bikes).
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle when bikes are loaded – rack tilts away from vehicle via HitchSwitch lever
- Bike rack locks to vehicle with SnugTite Lock included
- Increase load capacity to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Classic Bike Add-on (2” receiver only, sold separately).
Thule T2 Classic 2 – 2″ Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center™ in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Durability tests – Used to evaluate the performance under conditions such as those that might be encountered during use on rough or uneven terrain.
Wear and tear simulations – Specialized tests that are used to evaluate the racks and carriers over time, to assess their durability and long-term performance as well as their ability to protect the bikes during transport.
Exposure tests – Used to evaluate the performance of the rack under conditions that might be encountered during use. We expose the bike racks to extreme heat and cold, as well as moisture, sunlight and chemicals.